Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's your ideal type?


For many people, they have an idea of what type of significant other; someone they desire. It might be good looks, talented in sports, a person who has a good amount of wealth, etc. But is it really those characteristics that draw us in? My ideal type is someone who is devoted in school, tall, a non-smoker, goes to gym reguarly, a good sense of humor, friendly, and so on. In reality my boyfriends are somewhat my ideal type, but they have their flaws. Last year, I had a boyfriend who was very kind, honest, and handsome. We never fought but we did not get along. We didn't get along or get to know each other more because we didn't communicate. We barley called each other. And if we do have a converation on the phone, it would only last for a minute or two. When we go out to eat it was hard to bring out a conversation that would last enought to satisfy me. We did not like the same foods and didn't have similar hobbies. Eventually we decided to go seperate ways. Our relationship lasted for three months. It is hard to find "the one." People have their flaws. No matter how far you search, it will be hard to find "Mr. or Ms. Perfect." But from now on, I would like to meet someone who enjoys similar activities and hobbies as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment