Thursday, May 27, 2010

Green Tea


I mainly drink tea and water. I try to stay away from soft drinks and artificial flavored juices. From all the teas out there, green tea is absolutley my favorite. Not is it only tasty, it has many health benefits. From my experience it has helped my skin clear up and relieve stress. From my knowlege, green tea improves memory and learning ability, helps weight control, lowers cholesterol, and prevents stroke. Personally why would you drink something that can destroy your body? Such as coke, energy drinks, and beer. Sure it tastes good, but in the end you'r body's going to be ready for the consequences. In my family, high cholesterol is a normal thing. Drinking green tea has reduced their's a whole lot. Now they are lot more healthier and a lot more leaner. Researchers believe that one of the underlying mechanisms by which green tea lowers blood cholesterol levels is by reducing lipids absorption in the digestive tract and promoting their excretion from the body. My grandma has diabetes and green tea has been helping regulate the blood sugar. It also prevents diabetes! To be honest, I've only started drinking green tea reguarly for a year now. Remember, a cup a day keeps the doctor away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment